Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Madonna Beats Herself Up, Flaunts Injuries on Facebook.

Madonna has yet to join Twitter (we're guessing it's in the cards for 2012), but she does share rather intimate photos with her fans on Facebook. Last week, Madonna suffered a nasty fall while rehearsing for her upcoming "Girl Gone Wild" music video. On Saturday, the singer posted pictures of the fallout, which included bruised legs, a cut lip, and our personal favorite, a "heart shaped bruise on [her] ass."

Poor Madge. She's all beat up and she's tired. She told UK tabloid The Sun that she sometimes thinks her head will explode from all the stress: "I'm not going to lie—it's hard work having four kids and doing all the work I do."

No stranger to criticism, Madonna explained, "At the end of the day I'm doing my best. If people don't like it, then that's really their problem."

Ultimately, Madonna feels she's fighting the good fight. "I hope I'm a role model. I hope I give other girls a voice... someone to look up to and admire. I keep rolling with the punches and trying to have integrity." That said, she's not letting her kids listen to every track on her upcoming album MDNA, which includes the tunes "I F**ked Up" and "Gang Bang."

"They haven't heard my entire album. They definitely haven't heard 'Gang Bang.' I doubt that will ever get played on the radio."

No comments: