Wednesday 11 February 2009

Michelle Obama Covers Vogue
Michelle Obama takes the March 2009 cover of Vogue, as photographed by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
The 45-year-old First Lady wore a sleeveless magenta dress by Jason Wu, the same designer she wore during the Inaugural Ball.
When asked about her daughters, 10-year-old Malia and 7-year-old Sasha, Michelle said, “I’m going to try to take them to school every morning, as much as I can. But there’s also a measure of independence. And obviously there will be times I won’t be able to drop them off at all. I like to be a presence in my kids’ school. I want to know the teachers; I want to know the other parents.”
Michelle is the the 2nd first Lady and the 4th black woman to appear on the cover of Vogue US!!!
Source: www.hottestgossip.co.za

No comments: