Sunday 28 November 2010


Raven Symone Takes The Cover Of The Latest Issue Of Kontrol Magazine.

Raven Symone
takes the cover of the latest issue of Kontrol magazine. In the article, she talks about shaping into a woman, career, plus more!

At age twenty four, and even long before, Raven Symone has already been deemed comparable to Oprah Winfrey, one of the most successful women in the world. “I feel that [people] are really kind in saying that, but I have so much further to go to be in the shadow of her, let alone, right next to her”.

She continued, “I appreciate that and it actually sets higher expectations on me than I put on myself. I used to tell one of my friends, I’m not the next Oprah, I’m the next Raven Symone and I feel that way, but at the same time it’s such a great template to go after. She’s accomplished so much that hopefully I’ll be able to do one the creative side in the things I like to do.”
Source

No comments: