Tuesday 7 December 2010

Angelina Jolie: I've Never Had Plastic Surgery, and I Never Will.
Every bit of Angelina Jolie is all-natural, she says, and she plans to keep it that way.

"I haven't had anything done and I don't think I will," says Jolie, speaing with British tabloid The Daily Mail. "But if it makes somebody happy then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself."

Jolie says it helps that her priorities have shifted since becoming a mother. "I enjoy the work more now because I enjoy life more," she says. "When you have children the whole world shifts for you. You have these little people that make you laugh and remind you every day of what is important, and you get to be their parent and that's the most important thing you'll ever be. Everything else comes from that."

No comments: