Thursday 30 December 2010

Merry Christmas & A Very Trendy New Year!
& as 2010 comes to an end, it would not be fair for me not to thank all of you out there: clients, friends, family, lovers,
well-wishers & fans, for all your love & support you have given me so far!!

This year has been an immensely busy year for me as an individual & as a company!!

You have played a super important part of my life in 2010 - & I hope u continue supporting & loving me in the future,
2011 is almost here & I am going to bring you plenty of fashionably HOT events & projects that are in the pipeline as of now!!

I am who I am today because of you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & a very trendy NEW YEAR!

With Love,
Ally Rehmtullah.


Keep yourself updated with our events by joining our official facebook fan page by clicking
here http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&ref=mb#!/pages/Ally-Rehmtullah/114202665270804 or
you could follow us on twitter @allyrehmtullah

No comments: