Saturday 8 January 2011

BREAKING NEWS:Omarion Admits To Being Bisexual.

Twitter was set a blaze on January 6th when The H8terade Blog announced that R&B singer Omarion was gay. Today Omarion, 26, made his only official statement.

“I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”

Raz B, a former member of the platinum selling group B2k, along with his brother spoke to H8terade Radio and outed Omarion as gay. Omarion, who is working on his fourth album did not elaborate further.
--- end ---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People tunapenda kuhukumu vitu mapema nafikiri itakuwa si Twitter yake kuna mtu kaweza kuiingia na kuandika hivyo ila vizuri mtu aseme mwenyewe Mdomoni asikike. kuna watu wanatumia this Twitter na Facebook kwan jia sivyo.

Anonymous said...

man if ur bi, it means UR G A Y!theres no other clean painting of that! geez! am shocked!