Friday 28 January 2011

Nicki Minaj Thinks She and Drake Will 'Make a Real Creative Bunch of Kids'

Nicki Minaj and Drake have joked about getting married before. Now Nicki has upped the ante, joking about her future children with the rapper to BBC Radio 1's Tim Westwood.

When asked about the ongoing rumors that she and the Canadian-born superstar were a couple, Nicki toyed with the idea. "I think (our children will) definitely have my personality," she said. "My mother in law will be super beautiful, so that's good 'cause Drake's mom is freaking amazing. I love her. (Our kids will) have Drake's intelligence. They'll have his sarcastic wittiness that I love about him, and they'll have his songwriting skills."

Wow, Nicki's got babies on the brain but won't even admit if the two are officially an item? "I think we'll just make a real creative bunch of kids," she gushed. "Wait, did I just say that me and Drake will make kids?" she quickly changed her tune. "I think that would be like incest or something!"

No comments: