Monday 31 January 2011

P. Diddy Is Jealous of Jay-Z's Marriage to Beyonce.

Even celebs get jealous of their famous peers! P. Diddy already has five children by three different women, but he admits the news that Victoria and David Beckham are expecting their fourth child together has made him broody.

Diddy, who is close friends with soccer player David, said: “I last saw Beckham a couple months ago. We are both proud fathers. That’s what our friendship is about, not being stars or artists.

“We ask how are kids are doing. I’m so happy he’s got another on the way. I hope he has as many as me. I want more.”

Although he is currently single and has never been married, the 41-year-old music mogul hasn’t given up on the idea of finding true love -- and he admits he's slightly envious of fellow rapper Jay-Z’s happy marriage to Beyonce Knowles.

He said in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: “I’d love to have what Jay and Beyonce have. My ideal woman has to have intellect and soul. I don’t woo them with flowers, I need to know they like me for real.”

Last month, the Diddy-Dirty Money star admitted his children’s mothers -- his high school sweetheart Misa Hylton–Brim, Kimberly Porter and Sarah Chapman -- "deserved" to have married him.

He said: "Life isn't something you can predict. Every woman that I was with, that I had a child with, they did deserve for me to marry them. But there's things going on in my life ... I'm not gonna say it's all the way me, but I'll take responsibility as a man."

No comments: