Tuesday 25 January 2011

Vanessa Paradis Says Fame Steals Her Private Life.

French model Vanessa Paradis admits she enjoys the perks of her success and notoriety, but for her fame is a double-edged sword that sometimes encroaches too much on her personal life.

The 38-year-old French beauty -- who has children Lily-Rose, 11 and Jack, eight, with her long-term partner Johnny Depp -- said: “I have contradictory feelings about it. It brings me lots of privileges. It helps me to find a doctor in an emergency, or a table in a restaurant, but it also steals my private life. And it’s difficult when it affects my family. My children shouldn’t be touched by it.”

The singer-and-actress believes advice from her mother about learning to be patient has been the most valuable lesson she has learned in both her personal and professional life.

She told The Guardian newspaper: “My mum told me to have patience. It’s about realizing that when things aren’t going the way you want them to, or you don’t have inspiration, it will come.”

No comments: