Tuesday 11 January 2011

Victoria Beckham 'Very Excited' To Be Pregnant Again.

David and Victoria Beckham shared some great news over the weekend: They're expecting their fourth baby! They spread their excitement over Twitter and Facebook, and say the whole family is thrilled about another baby.

The soccer star and the fashion designer, who already have three sons, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz, will hopefully have a girl this time.

Victoria shared her joy on Twitter, writing: “Thank u so much for your kind and beautiful messages!!! we are all so happy and very excited!!!!!!x vb x”

David, 35, announced the happy news on Facebook writing: “I've got some great news to tell you all. Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister.”

Congratulating the couple, Simon Fuller, Victoria’s manager said: "I'm absolutely thrilled for them. "Family means everything to David and Victoria and this is simply the best news they and the boys could have wished for at the start of 2011."

Kylie Minogue, 42, tweeted: "Wow...congratulations to Victoria Beckham and David. Fourth child on the way."

The latest addition to the Beckham family is due in the summer and Victoria has made no secret of her desire for a daughter. She said: “Everyone keeps asking me if I would like to have a little girl and I think, at some point, if I am lucky enough to have another baby, that would be great. If I am blessed enough.”

However more recently she appeared to have given up on her dream of a sister for her three sons saying: “Maybe one day another baby, but at this stage I think the chances of a girl are quite slim.’

No comments: