Monday 21 February 2011

James Blunt Says Starting a Family Is His 'Greatest Ambition'

James Blunt counts beauties like supermodel Petra Nemcova among his exes, but despite his reputation as a ladies' man, he hopes to have his own family one day.

He said: "To fail at marriage would be really sad. Family is a really special thing and should be seen as one of the greatest ambitions.

"The happiest friends I know are in close-knit relationships with children who make them smile."

However, while he's envious of many of his friends' relationships, the singer explained all his pals ever do is "take the p**s" out of him.

James added to the Sunday Times Magazine: "I've made a career out of cheese! I was at f***ing boarding school. I was in the army. We ribbed each other throughout. My friends -- we only take the p**s out of each other.

"If I didn't get it, I would think they didn't love me."

No comments: