Sunday 20 February 2011

Kim Kardashian: 'I Have a Cute Little Voice'

Kim Kardashian's debut single "Turn It Up" is dropping soon and the reality star says her foray into music was mostly because she wanted to try something new.

"I wanted to do something that I had never done before, something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone," she said (via Us magazine). "So, I tried it and it was fun."

She says the song is "like a pop dance song," which will undoubtedly be catchy thanks to The-Dream who produced the song, along with hits like Rihanna's "Umbrella." Plus, Kim says: "I have a cute little voice," so we know it'll be a good spring anthem, if nothing else.

She claims she's not ready to leave her other career endeavors behind in favor of a music career, but who knows what the future will bring. "You never know what would happen but as of right now I'm not thinking about that," she said. "It's just a fun song."

No comments: