Monday 14 February 2011

Michelle Obama On How She Keeps The Romance Alive.

In lover's news,
Michelle Obama's
advice on how to have a great relationship and how she and Barack keep their love going strong.

Michelle Obama revealed to the Associated Press how she and Barack keep their strong bond going after 19 years of marrige.

"I think a lot of laughing. I think in our house we don't take ourselves too seriously, and laughter is the best form of unity, I think, in a marriage. So we still find ways to have fun together, and a lot of it is private and personal. But we keep each other smiling and that's good," Mrs. Obama said.

She adds that it helps that Barack is "very romantic."

"He remembers dates, birthdays. He doesn't forget a thing, even when I think he is. . I'll have a little attitude. I give him a little attitude, but he always comes through. Got to keep the romance alive, even in the White House."

So what does a thoughtful, romantic president do for his lady on Valentine's Day?

Surprisingly Michelle said,

"We don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day because my birthday was the 17th (of January), so by Feb. 14, we're kind of tired."

But she had a fab birthday last month as the couple dined at The Source, Wolfgang Puck's restaurant at the Newseum in Washington.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

No comments: