Saturday 5 February 2011

Willow Smith’s Teen Vogue Photoshoot.

Willow Smith appears in the March issue of Teen Vogue and we have pics from the spread along with behind the scenes video.

With her debut single "Whip My Hair" reaching over 34 million hits on YouTube and the number eleven slot on the Billboard Hot 100, Willow Smith is ready for big things. She appears in the March issue of Teen Vogue where she talked about fame and her style.
Asked about her personal style Willow said, "I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will."
As parents, she says Will and Jada give her a lot of freedom.
"They aren't strict. They won't be like, 'Willow, clean up your room!' They'll be like, 'Willow, will you please clean up your room?' And I'll be like, 'OK,' and do it."

Willow knows it takes hard work to become famous and she is willing to do it. "You can pick how famous you want to be. If you don't work hard, then you aren't going to have the success that you want. But if you work hard and dig in, then you are going to have the success that you want."

Look below for the footage:

No comments: