Wednesday 30 March 2011

Beyonce's Father Is No Longer Her Manager.

Beyonce Knowles has left the nest -- professionally. The singer has been managed by her pops Matthew Knowles since her days in Destiny's Child in the '90s, and now she's decided to do her own thing.
B said in a statement (via People.com): “I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage me and own their own businesses. They are hard working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.”

Her dad claimed the decision was "mutual" and it doesn't sound like there are hard feelings on either end. Matthew said in his statement that he knows Beyonce will continue to do great things.

He said: “The decision for Beyonce and Music World Entertainment to part was mutual. We did great things together and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment. Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and I am very proud of who she is and all she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success.”

Beyonce has not yet announced who her new manager will be.

No comments: