Thursday 10 March 2011

Charlie Sheen Slams Co-Star Jon Cryer as a 'Traitor'

Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men after he launched a number of bizarre rants against the producers, and now he's turned his attention toward his co-star Jon Cryer.

He told ‘E! News’: "Like I said, you're with me, or you're with the trolls.

"Jon has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll. He issued a statement. Is it gonna take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?

"What's there to say? I'll tell him 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll.’ When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold with all of your guilt and stupidity.' "

Charlie claims his firing is “entirely illegal, unconscionable and according to my lawyer -- s***ty s***ty suck suck.”

He has also released a torrent of abuse towards show creator Chuck Lorre.

He said: “Hiya Chucky Cheeseball. Where ya hiding silly clown? Behind your narcissism, your greed? Hatred of yourself or women, which personality are you hiding behind you little worm? I see you behind your plastic smile, bitchy pout and desperate need to be liked.

“Forget love -- that ship sailed when you were born -- to use one of your unfunny jokes. Good luck with those tin cans s**tbrain.

“Think of me often loser, think of me as you pray to the silly god of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous). Can you smell your soul, can you smell the rotting dog s**t?”

However, he did have some kind words for Warner Bros. Television executive Peter Roth and asked him to join his “winning” team.

He said on his webcast Sheen’s Korner: “Peter Roth. Trust not your evil overlords they will discard you and then abandon your precious family. You have my digits, use them. Sheen’s Korner could use someone like you. Come dance in my gold.”

No comments: