Thursday 31 March 2011

Rihanna Doesn't Expect to 'Make Up' with Chris Brown.

Chris Brown doesn't want to talk restraining orders, but his ex Rihanna doesn't seem to mind the topic.

The flame-haired singer covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone, opening up in the accompanying interview about her recent decision to relax the terms of the restraining order that required Brown to maintain distance at all times.

"It doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again," Rihanna explained. "It just means I didn't want to object to the judge. We don't have to talk again ever in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally."

Rihanna doesn't want to interfere with Brown's career: "What he did to me was a personal thing. It had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows, that definitely made it difficult for him. That was the only thing it was going to change, so I didn't care."

No comments: