Thursday 28 April 2011

David Beckham: Royal Wedding Is Going to Be 'Amazing'

David Beckham and his wife Victoria are two of the few celebs who merited an invite to Westminster Abbey for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton Friday, and the soccer star can't wait!
He said: “I think a royal wedding, it’s amazing. It really is amazing. Our country needs it. Our country wants it. The British public love the royal family. I was brought up around the royal family and around loving the royal family with my granddad, with my nan.

I took my nan and granddad to Buckingham Palace when I got my OBE [Order of the British Empire]. They were so proud. It means so much to them. My granddad served his country and they were so proud of that. They brought me, my sisters, my mum up around the royal family and to see there is going to be one [a royal wedding] now is exciting.”

David, who received special permission from his team Los Angeles Galaxy to attend tomorrow’s ceremony in the UK capital, left Los Angeles yesterday with Victoria and their sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz.

No comments: