Friday 29 April 2011


President Barack Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama Make Final "Oprah" Show Appearance.

President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama and First Grandmother Marian Robinson were snapped exiting Air Force One in Chicago yesterday to tape an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey show.

One of the first things he and Oprah talked about was the foolywang conversation that he was not an American citizen.

Oprah asked him, 'When it first came up, were you thinking, I hope I was born here?'

'Can I just say I was there, so I knew,' President Obama said. 'I knew I had been born. I remembered it.

President Obama continued by saying he had released his long-form birth certificate as a way of getting the country to focus on the issues again.

'Two weeks ago a huge debate was initated about where our budget needs to go. During the course of this major debate where I gave a big speech and the Republicans voted on their proposal, the biggest news was this birth certificate thing.


'I said to my team, look, even though this is not usually what the state of Hawaii does...Even though the Republican governor of Hawaii, the Democratic governors of Hawaii, all the various officials had confirmed that I was born here, let's ask them for a special dispensation where they will go ahead and provide us with the original to see if we can put this to rest.


'We are living in a very serious time. And America has huge potential and opportunity to seize the 21st century. We're only gonna get there, though, if we have a serious conversation about the things that matter to people."

No comments: