Friday 20 May 2011

Hurricane Brangelina and Family Devastating Cannes.

The Hollywood power-couple – who raise adopted children Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, and 6-year-old Zahara, as well as biological kids Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, together – explained they didn’t want to leave their brood behind when they visited the South of France for the Cannes Film Festival.

Angelina told Us Weekly: “Our whole family is in France, and we're very happy. They're running around the hotel now, playing games and making a giant mess! I'm sure they're having a great time. They love it here.”

This on the heels of a story where the super-family complained that Kirsten Dunst “howled along” to The Rolling Stones’ “Sympathy For The Devil” at the Glacaeu Vitaminwater party at the adjacent Eden Roc Hotel. Just wait until Dunst has a presidential suite jammed full of kids who barely sleep, she won't be singing so loud.

Anyway...

Brad recently admitted he always knew he wanted to have a large family.

He also told Us: “I know it seems extreme from the outside, but I've always kind of operated this way. When I know, I know, and why mess around?

"I had a friend who had a big family when I was a kid. I just loved the chaos around the breakfast table and the fighting and the ribbing, and the mom making pancakes for everyone or the dad making pancakes. And I just decided then if I was ever going to do it - this left some indelible mark on me - if I was ever going to do it, that's the way I was going to do it."

No comments: