Wednesday 18 May 2011

Jennifer Lopez's Failed Fashion Lines Are Her Biggest Disappointment.

Sure, there was Bennifer and the critically panned Gigli, but with American Idol and a revived music career, Jennifer Lopez has little time to mourn her past mistakes. However, there is one thing she wishes had worked out: her fashion lines.

The lines were launched in 2001, but poor quality and a lack of creative control caused them to fizzle and close shop. Jennifer counts them as her biggest career disappointment, but she hopes her new line with Kohl's will be her chance to right her old mistakes. She tells the New York Times:
That was sad for me. I just felt like I never got a fair chance to do it right. And on top of it, I felt like I was trapped in a situation I couldn’t get out of, and my name was stamped on things that I didn’t believe in.
What do you think, will Jennifer's lifestyle line succeed where her fashion lines weren't able to?

Source: NY Times

No comments: