Monday 20 June 2011

BREAKING NEWS.
(Sheria Na Mavazi) Has Been Nominated For The Tanzanian Blog Awards 2011.
Voting Process Begins June 25th2011-July 9th2011.

Hello,

I want to congratulate my readers,members,fans,supporters and inform you that our blog (Sheria Na Mavazi) has been nominated for the Tanzanian Blog awards 2011 Contest.

The Tanzanian Blog Award is the first online Tanzanian blog contest devoted to promoting and supporting Tanzanian bloggers around the world.Voting process will begins on June 25th, 2011 to July 9th, 2011.

So stop by on www.Tanzanianblogawards.com from June 20th and encourage other readers,members,fans,supporters to vote for us.


I am really grateful to all the members,fans,supporters of Sheria Na Mavazi and I would not be able to make it through without all your support.

I THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for that.

'' Let The Votes Begin''

Thanks,

Sheria Ngowi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the award is yours

your blog is unique