Wednesday 29 June 2011

Jennifer Lopez Still Doesn't Know If She's Returning to 'American Idol'

Jennifer Lopez is a very, very busy lady. The actress, singer and mother of twins has a hit single on her hands, and is therefore so overwhelmed she's just not sure if she can work a little commitment called American Idol into her schedule this fall.

Lopez, who is currently hard at work promoting her album Love?, told the BBC, "I haven't been forced to make a decision [about returning to American Idol] and I'm glad about that. I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year."

Lopez could, of course, be bluffing: She may just be holding out for a bigger paycheck. But her departure could affect the show, which may have already been wounded by its sexier competitor, The Voice.

No comments: