Monday 13 June 2011



Lily Allen Is Married - And Pregnant!

Lily Allen was a beautiful bride today when she tied the knot with Sam Cooper in Gloucestershire, England and part of the reason was because she's got that pregnancy glow! Sources reported that Sam made the announcement about Lily's bun in the oven during his toast at the wedding today.

"It's true. Sam announced it during his [wedding] speech," a source told Us magazine. "They are over the moon -- this is the best possible news on the best day."


The couple was surrounded by 100 friends and family members for the charming ceremony, where the singer wore a custom gown by French designer Dephine Manivet -- and the faintest sign of a baby bump was apparent.

They said "I do" at St. James the Great church and Lily walked down the aisle on the arm of her dad Keith while she carried a simple bouquet of white roses.

Lily and Sam got engaged on Christmas Day in Bali and they seem so happy in love. "Sam treats me differently. He's told me he'll look after me forever. That's what I've always wanted -- someone to look after me," she said about her man recently (via Us magazine). "We've never had one argument and there's absolutely nothing about him that annoys me."

Congrats to the newlyweds and parents-to-be!

No comments: