Tuesday 19 July 2011





BREAKING NEWS!
A Message to My Readers:
It's Amazing, it's Astonishing, it's Astounding!

I created this blog more than four years ago. Before that I had no way of sharing my talent & love for fashion with other people around the world.

After my first week of blogging, I made a post saying I had reached over a 100 views. And now, just four years later, I'd like to give a big thanks to all my readers because I've exceeded 1,000,000 views!

As a Blogger,Designer and Stylist, getting another million views in just four years is amazing, it's astonishing, it's astounding!

I want you-all to know how much I appreciate you, because without you this blog would be nothing. It gives us immense homour and happiness to be able to won five awards from

1st-Best Photography Blog
2nd Runner Up-Best Informative - Entertainments Blog
2nd Runner Up-Best Collaboration Or Group Blog
2nd Runner Up-Best Fashion Blog
2nd Runner Up-Best Entrepreneur Blog

and became the most succefuly fashion blog and we promise you to take out more and more awards in 2012.
I see this as such a priveledge because people enjoy taking time out of their day to view my blog & show their appreciation for it and even voted for us.
Please continue reading & checking-in the way you have been and keep being the part of the Sheria Na Mavazi family that is incomplete without you because there's a lot more awesome stuff on the way!

I THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for that.
''CHEERZ''
-Sheria.

1 comment:

Thomas(Arusha) said...

Great stuff, Congrats for your success. Keep up with the good work.