Friday 19 August 2011

Chrissy Teigen's in Love With Food.

Chrissy Teigen is not the type to wax poetic about her great passion for modeling. In fact, when asked to name something she does feel truly passionate about, the first thing that comes to her mind is food. That's right folks, this bikini model loves to eat! The Sports Illustrated model spends her down time eating, cooking and updating her food blog So Delushious. So what's on the menu for the self-described hearty eater? Risotto, scalloped potatoes and perhaps a gumbo jambalaya too. Chrissy says,

I've always just been in love with food. I think it's beautiful. I get to travel so much and the first thing I think of is where I can get something to eat. Whenever someone says do you have any other passions, I'm like, 'Oh my god, food.' I wouldn't want to say that modeling is really a serious passion, there are just other things I think of first.

One of Chrissy's favorite ways of sharing her love of all things tasty with fans is through her food blog. Recently she discovered just how popular the blog had become when she took a brief hiatus from it. Says Chrissy,

My food blog is doing really well. I actually skipped out on it for like ten days or so and people got really mad and that made me happy.

So, how will Chrissy treat herself following her next Sports Illustrated shoot? She says she's already planning her September binge fest.

No comments: