Wednesday 12 October 2011


OFFICIAL PICS & DETAILS: NBA Baller Chris Paul & Wife Jada Crawley's Wedding Day!

The 26-year-old New Orleans Hornets star, Chris Paul, married his 27-year-old college sweetheart Jada Crawley in the very state they met--North Carolina--on September 10th at the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge. Chris even proposed to Jada in the same gymnasium where they met. Then they made their 3-person family, Chris in a custom made Ralph Lauren Black Label tuxedo & bride Jada in Vera Wang (their son Chris, Jr. is 2 and also rocked a duplicate of everything daddy had--including cufflinks!) officially official.

The couple danced it up all night--and Jada's pretty makeup stayed put and was done by Kisha Williams from The Makeup Lab based in New Orleans--with their bridal party and groomsmen. LeBron James--in the back right--was one of Chris' groomsmen. And even Chris' mom (far right) got in on the fun. The reception was decked out in purples and romantic colors.

On their wedding day, the newlyweds gushed to Essence about their relationship.

Jada: “People can say, ‘They had a baby out of wedlock,’ But when I got pregnant, Chris’ clubbing came to a halt because he wanted to be a good father. And being a good father meant being a better boyfriend. Chris and I just are hometown, everyday people. Sometimes [his family] gave me the side-eye like, Is she here for the right reasons? But Chris stood up for me. It made us stronger. Our relationship has been a progression. I feel safe with Chris. He’s very protective."

Chris: "She used to wear Jordans. Jada was with me when I was broke. Becoming parents made us closer. I truly love Jada; she has been there for the ups and the downs. Basketball isn’t going to last forever. Jada and I love spending time with each other, genuinely.”

Lebron James, who was there with girlfriend and bridesmaid Savannah Brinson, said about the couple:

“Chris and Jada are like an extension of my family. He’s like the brother I never had. I’m here for him no matter what — and not only for Chris but also Lil’ Chris and Jada. “Chris and I have grown both on and off the court from young adults, as young men to now being men with families. I am happy and humbled that I’m able to support him and his family for Chris and Jada’s wedding.”

Savannah commented:

“I couldn’t ask for a better friend in Jada. She and Chris have a beautiful union and I wish nothing but the best for them."

No comments: