Monday 3 October 2011

Pregnant Beyonce Hates How Jay-Z Smells.

Beyonce's famous figure isn't the only thing changing as a result of her first pregnancy. The star says it's also heightened her sense of smell. During a recent visit to Canada to promote her new fragrance Pulse, the 30-year-old pop star confessed that she's no longer a fan of husband Jay-Z's signature scent. Beyonce says, "I smell everything. If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"

Fortunately, disliking Jay-Z's smell isn't enough to cast a shadow over Beyonce's pregnancy. Despite her many other accomplishments, she says, "I feel empowered. It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have a life growing inside of you.”

Although the couple claims not to know the gender of their unborn child, rumors are swirling that a baby girl is on the way as the pair reportedly purchased a pair of pink Christian Louboutin baby booties. If the rumors are true, Harper Beckham may have some stiff competition!

No comments: