Tuesday 10 January 2012

CHARITY VINTAGE SALE
BY
MWAMVITA MAKAMBA.


Friends; at a personal capacity, I am a co-founder of Flaviana Matata Foundation.(FMF). One of our key project this year and always is to send orphaned girls to secondary school, the ones that have passed and can't afford to. We have selected 20 girls from Arusha, Mwanza, Dar and Mbeya. We will contribute our own money, I and Flaviana but we are also fundraising from friends and well wishers.

I have many clothes and shoes as I love to dress up. So I am selling 150 clothes and 60 pairs of shoes. Mostly worn only once and some new. All the cash will go to FMF on top of the personal money I will contribute. I want to call upon friends to come and buy and support these efforts. They can buy for friends, family etc.

Day: Saturday, January 14th, 2012.

Venue: Kikis Fashion, Mikocheni Tanesco next Engen Petrol Station/Barclays Bank.

Time: 10am - 07pm.

Karibuni. Let's join hands with what we have and where we are to make a difference.


By

Mwamvita Makamba.

GUESTBOOK CLICK HERE!

No comments: