Saturday 24 March 2012

Adriana Lima Expecting Second Child.

Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima is expected another little angel!

Lima, 30, and her husband, Marko Jaric, confirmed the good news to People magazine. The Brazilian stunner, who is already the proud mother of a 2-year-old daughter named Valentina, told the magazine that “the entire family is very excited, especially Valentina. She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, ‘Kisses for the baby.’”

Lima continued to walk the runway and pose for bikini shoots after giving birth in 2009 (making us all feel very jealous of her post baby bod in the process), but she says that motherhood will always be her favorite career.

“The best job in the world for me is being a mom,” she told People. “I never thought I could love so much. I always thought, does unconditional love exist? Now I know it does because I feel it.”

After Alessandra Ambrosio accounced that she was expecting her second child, our readers correctly predicted that Adriana Lima would be the next Victoria's Secret supermodel to have a baby. Miranda Kerr finished a close second in our poll, so maybe we should be expecting a pregnancy announcement any day now...

No comments: