Monday 14 January 2013

 
Georgia May Jagger and Terry Richardson Team Up For Rocking Campaign.

Does anyone embody the worlds of music and modeling so well as Georgia May Jagger? With her musician father, Mick Jagger, and her supermodel mom, Jerry Hall, the 20-year-old seems the perfect match for photographer Terry Richardson's newest project: a campaign for H&M's Spring Rock 'n' Roll Mansion collection.

"I think music influences fashion and has done so for generations," the younger Jagger said. "Music creates a certain mood and then people dress accordingly. I think it's all quite closely intertwined."

But the model says she's not sure yet whether she'll pursue either of her famous parents' professions for the rest of her life. "I'm still so young so it's hard for me to imagine what I might be doing in ten years time. I really like photography, so it would be great to do more in the future."

Maybe someday she'll shoot campaigns of her own. Until then, a behind-the-scenes look at her H&M ads here in the gallery.

Photo courtesy of H&M

No comments: