Thursday 25 November 2010





Kanye West's Secret NYC Show.

Kanye
celebrated the release of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy with a secret NYC concert yesterday.
Ye' took the stage right after midnight at the Bowery Ballroom in Manhattan. He performed the CD's intro 'Dark Fantasy' with Bon Iver's Justin Vernon and Teyana Taylor, who sang the chorus. Kanye went through several songs off the album including, 'Gorgeous', 'Power', and 'All of the Lights.'

Nicki Minaj joined Yeezy on the stage to perform 'Monster', although Jay-z didn't show. Rick Ross joined Kanye to perform 'Devil In A New Dress' and Pusha T hit the stage for 'Runaway'. Some celebs in the audience included Diddy, Selita Ebanks, and Lyor Cohen.

Kanye performed for over an hour and then talked to the audience. The Chicago rapper said,

"As you know, it's been an extremely hard year for me," he began. "But getting back to music, G.O.O.D. Fridays, and the album ... I never thought I'd say this, I wanna thank the magazines for perfect scores across the board. I always felt like I could do anything."

"To do 100,000 digitally," Ye continued, "And slated to do 600,000 the first week. I'm not here to do mother----ing politics. I'm here to make music. I'm not here to talk in no interviews; no one ask me any stupid f---ing questions."

SMH. That's our Kanye

Click For Video HERE

No comments: