Monday 20 December 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow's Kids Think She's a Famous Singer.

Gwyneth Paltrow is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, but her children Apple and Moses think she's the musical one in the family since she's been preparing this year for her role in Country Strong.

She said: “My kids have never seen me in anything.

"I mean, they know I work but they think I do singing, which is hilarious. They probably saw me for a year practicing my guitar and singing and they think that's my job.”

Gwyneth also admitted she had never heard of musical TV drama Glee until she was offered a guest role as substitute teacher Holly Holiday, but she quickly got “obsessed” with the show.

She admitted in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "I was like, 'What is Glee?' I live in a cave, and my brother was like, 'You have to do it. It's this amazing show.'

"So then I started watching it and I got totally obsessed with it, to the point where I got on set and I was kind of star-struck."

Gwyneth, who lives with her family in London, has also credited her down-to-earth children with keeping her grounded.

She explained: “Real life is when your kid is at the table making a joke about their butt and you're laughing -- that's the best thing about life, that human interaction and connection.”

No comments: