Thursday 30 December 2010

Hugh Hefner: Dating Younger Women Keeps You Young.
Hugh Hefner is 84 and has the whole dating thing down: Date younger women and you'll stay young forever! He just got engaged to his 24-year-old blonde bombshell girlfriend Crystal Harris, and insists that if you're in the right state of mind (and healthy) age is just a number.
Hef said (via E! Online): "I do believe that if you are healthy, age is just a number. I have had many dear friends pass away in their sixties and seventies so you don't know how long you are going to live. It depends on your DNA and it also depends very much on how you are as a person, your mental attitude, et cetera."

The Playboy mogul added: "I've always been very young," he continued. "I spend most of my time with younger people and I think a relationship with a younger woman keeps you younger."

Well, the 60-year age difference between him and his bride-to-be should keep him plenty young. He says he's madly in love with the model, and it's really the last thing he expected to happen. He said: "I've been married twice and I did not find frankly in marriage the romantic connection I was looking for so I really was not anticipating a marriage again. I'm essentially a romantic, and love is what it's all about, and marriage is not always consistent with romance."


"With Crystal the opposite occurred," Hef said. "The more time we spent together, the more one had the feeling that the commitment and the marriage would only enhance the romance."

Hef proposed on Christmas Eve with a ring tucked in a Little Mermaid music box, and the two are tentatively planning for a summer wedding at the Playboy Mansion. And, yes, in case you're wondering, he expects a pre-nup will be "in the picture."

No comments: