Thursday 30 December 2010

Justin Bieber Calls Usher 'All the Time'.

Justin Bieber is grateful for the support of superstar mentor Usher and knows he can always rely on the "OMG" hitmaker for advice.

He said: "I call him all the time. I ask for advice. We hang out. He's probably the closest person to me in the music business."

Among the topics likely to be discussed by the singers is dating, as the teen star admits he loves the attention he receives from women.

He said in an interview on The Early Show: "It's great, you know. I'm 16 and I love girls."

Usher stepped in to help rise Justin to fame when he was discovered on YouTube by his now-manager Scooter Braun.

Recalling his sudden stardom, Justin said: "I just started posting videos online and then it just got to the point where they wanted to move me out to Atlanta and start recording songs."

However, it's not always all glamorous for the "Baby" singer, who confessed earlier this month that he had to miss some important phone calls after his mom canceled his contract after an argument.

He said at the time: "We got into an argument about something stupid, and she was like, 'Give me the phone' and I was like, 'No,' so she just went and canceled it. If Usher wants to get in touch with me? Then it's tough."

No comments: