Saturday 15 January 2011


Kim Kardashian Posts Some Very Revealing Twitter Pics.

With just 10 days to go until the launch of her new reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Kim Kardashian is stepping up the publicity efforts. For example? The curvacious socialite posted a picture of herself in a string bikini to Twitter.

Kardashian posted the pic of herself in a black bikini and wearing Jason of Beverly hills jewels last night.

"Photo shoot time!," wrote Kardashian. "@JasonofBH jewels and red lips! #2sexy2tweet?"

In the February issue of Glamour, Kardashian played down her image as a bombshell. "I don't find myself as sexy as everyone thinks," she said. "I'm a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I'm always so indecisive."

We're guessing she got over that insecurity.

Check out the full-size pic above:

No comments: