Sunday 23 January 2011

P. Diddy Wants to Have Tea with Queen Elizabeth.

P. Diddy thinks if he had lunch with Queen Elizabeth, he would provide her with the “most exciting” conversation she's ever had.

He told BBC station Radio 1: “I’ll be sending a couple of memos out to the Queen to see if she wants to have some tea with me and catch the vibe for the Last Train to Paris. She’s met so many interesting people, so why stop now? I think it would be one of the most exciting lunches of her life.”

The 41-year-old rapper is also anxious to be involved in entertaining Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton when they get married at the end of April.

Asked if he would be interested in performing at the ceremony, he said: “I’m cool with that, to enter the festivities. It’s going to be a beautiful historical time, so whatever I can do to be part of the festivities, I’m just a phone call away."

No comments: