Tuesday 25 January 2011

Simon Cowell Fears He Is Too Old to Have Children.

The 51-year-old music mogul – who got engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy last February – admits he struggles to relate to very young kids, but would love to have youngsters of his own to play games with.

Simon Cowell said: “I worry about it – because of my age. When I was a youngster, my dad used to play soccer and games with me. And I worry that if I was 70…"

“Also, if children could be born at the age of five I’d quite like that. I like them at that age when they can talk and understand. I’m not sure I could deal with the whole ‘ga ga goo’ thing. But I genuinely like kids.”

Simon also admitted Mezhgan, 36, has “softened” him and has finally made him think about settling down forever.

He added on a forthcoming episode of Oprah Presents Master Class: “Mish has softened me. She’s helped me see the world differently. She has knocked my socks off. I’d never been good with relationships and I never thought I’d be with one person – I do now.”

“I genuinely believed no one would want to marry me. I am difficult to live with. I’m selfish, quite weird and I need time on my own to think – and then I work all night long. That is difficult for someone to deal with. And it would drive me mad – I could never be my own girlfriend!”

No comments: