Friday 18 February 2011

Victoria Beckham Is the First to Admit She 'Cannot Act'

Despite living in Hollywood, the film capital of the world, Victoria Beckham knows she doesn’t have what it takes to make it in the movie business.

Victoria -- who starred in the film Spice World with her Spice Girls bandmates -- said: “I’m the only person living in Hollywood who A) does not want to act, and B) cannot act.”

Victoria, who is pregnant with her fourth child, revealed that apart from spending time with her husband and children, she is happiest when she discovers a celebrity has worn one of her designs.

Victoria explained to Allure magazine: “There’s nothing better than being in Los Angeles with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in, and I get an email, and Demi Moore, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, or whoever it is, is doing the red carpet and wearing my dress.”

No comments: