Friday 4 March 2011

Britney Spears Would Quit Music to Be a 'Full-Time Mom'

If pop stardom ever starts to wear thin for Britney Spears, she says she'd be more than willing to turn in superstardom for being a supermom.

The "Hold It Against Me" singer would be prepared to walk away from life as a recording artist if she becomes disillusioned with it and focus on raising her two sons, Sean Preston, five, and four-year-old Jayden James -- her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

In an interview with V magazine, she said: “I'll be a full-time mom, which would be cool. I'd miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go."

One thing the 29-year-old singer loves to do with her kids is cook, and she says nothing makes her happier than enjoying a homemade meal with them.

She said: “I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time."

Britney -- who endured a public breakdown in January 2008 and has been under the conservatorship of her father Jamie Spears ever since -- also claims she made the decision to step away from the fame game years ago because she didn’t want her children to be subjected to it.

She explained: “I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life.”

No comments: