Friday 4 March 2011

Johnny Depp: Angelina Jolie Is a 'Shockingly Great' Mom.

Johnny Depp was incredibly impressed with his Tourist co-star Angelina Jolie, who juggles raising her six kids with a successful movie career.

He said: "She is such a versatile, wonderful person who can portray anything. She is a down to earth, clever, funny, woman and shockingly great mother.

"She is very calm even if she’s surrounded by paparazzi. I don’t know what I would do. I could’ve been in prison by now!"

The 47-year-old star -- who has been in a relationship with French actress Vanessa Paradis since 1998 -- also joked that he "can't remember" the intimate scenes he shot with Angelina in the film.

When asked how he felt performing such raunchy scenes with the actress at a press conference in Tokyo, Japan, he said: "I didn’t tell my family that I was shooting the film. I can’t remember, I wasn’t in it, I didn’t take the role and this film doesn’t exist. Angelina who? I can’t remember her name, so I’m clean."

No comments: