Wednesday 2 March 2011

Eva Herzigova Wants to Have a Natural Birth.

Eva Herzigova is seven months pregnant with her second child with partner Gregorio Marsiaj, and she's looking forward to having a natural birth.

She said: “I wanted to give birth naturally at nine months.

“I’ve heard some women book delivery by Caesarean early before their due date. I think a lot do it because of the fear of pain.”

The Czech-born beauty also spoke of her delight at the changes pregnancy has brought on her body, admitting she feels more “feminine.”

She told the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine: “Being pregnant is less about being sexy than being sensual. You feel very feminine. There are all these special hormonal enhancements.

“You really blossom, especially in the first three months: my skin and my hair were in great condition; my breasts were like ‘wow’; it was like I’d had a facelift and breast-enhancement surgery.

“It’s amazing refinding the body that you used to have in your 20s.”

Eva and businessman Gregorio have been in a relationship since 2001.

No comments: