Tuesday 8 March 2011


Jennifer Hudson: Two 'Essence' April 2011 Covers!

Jennifer Hudson graces the cover of Essence’s April issue.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actress and singer, who appeared on another Essence April 2011 cover, had to share with the mag:

On motherhood: “My wish is to be at least half as good as my mother was, as patient and as loving as she was, and to just give that to my son.”

On her weight loss: “I didn’t realize that so many people were watching me or that so many people were interested. Now people come up to me saying, ‘You’ve inspired me,’ and I’m like, Wow.”

On playing Winnie Mandela in Winnie: “We were supposed to shoot the film two years ago. But with all that happened in my life, they waited. Even the director was saying, ‘For you to take this project on with everything that happened shows you are really passionate about it.’ So I just hopped into it. I just really wanted to be a part of telling the story.”

No comments: