Friday 15 April 2011

A Great BIG Thank You!!!!!
By
SHERIA NGOWI on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 10:18pm

I wanna say thank you for your love and support-''YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN''-SHERIA NGOWI SS11.

Like parents, you have watched me grow from infancy 3 years ago, into what I'm today, and hopefully into something even better in the years to come.Your unfailing support is what gives me the drive to do this year after year.

So i need to make it big and together i can conquer anything and everything...''SHERIA NGOWI''want to grow the business into something more solid, something sustainable which would continuously allow me to produce the work i believe in.

So again i request my members to inviting more people and passing on the message to your friends and dear ones. By keep showing the support and spread the Sheriamania as much as you can and be the brand ambassadors as you have always been.

Sharing success with people around me is somewhat revitalizing to my soul, and i thank you for being one of those people.

I would not be able to make it through without all your support—I
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for that.

Cheers to All Family Members .
By
Designer Sheria Ngowi.

1 comment:

Simon Kitururu said...

Pamoja! Mie nimeitikia wito!