Saturday 23 April 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons Refutes Anorexia Accusations.

Kimora Lee Simmons has slimmed down considerably in the past few months. She looks great, but last week, she caused controversy when she supposedly told Pop Eater she shed the weight by not eating.

Of course, the blogosphere erupted with anorexia accusations despite Kimora's attempts to correct the statements. Now, Kimora is saying Pop Eater took her statements out of context, removing the crucial second half of her statement to sensationalize the story. She says:

That story quotes me as saying 'I don't eat.' Well, I had said, 'I don't eat bags of Doritos and cheeseburgers like I used to,' but the writer ended the quote at 'I don't eat.' That's irresponsible reporting. It really upset me because it's not at all my message, and I want people to know that. I'm first and foremost a mother and a wife, and I'm raising three kids, and I want them to grow up to have a healthy sense of self.


Source: The Cut

No comments: