Monday 9 May 2011

Paris Hilton Wants to Mend Friendship with Lindsay Lohan.

Once upon a time, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were thick as thieves, often counting on each other for well-tanned company at Hollywood parties.

But despite their mutual love of nightclubs, Hilton and Lohan's friendship took a turn for no-man's-land sometime around 2006, when Paris was taped tittering at fellow Angeleno Brandon Davis' assertion that Lohan was a "firecrotch." Lohan responded by calling Paris a 4-letter word that begins with a "C," directly in front of video cameras.

But now, thanks to a hurtful joke Paris makes at Lindsay's expense in an upcoming episode of her new show The World According to Paris, there may be a chance for a frenemy reunion yet. After friends of Lohan's revealed the actress was "hurt" by a dig Paris made about stealing jewelry in a WAP voiceover, Paris decided to issue a public apology through TMZ, stating, "I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made. I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary."

Paris also hinted that she'd like to see Lohan again soon, saying, "I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself."

No comments: