Monday 16 May 2011

Shenae Grimes Signs on for 'Teen Vogue' Internship.

In what sounds like a plot line from her show 90210, Shenae Grimes has announced that she's Teen Vogue's latest intern! Of course, Shenae won't be like any old intern stapling stacks of paper and fetching coffee. She's going to guest blog about her experience and probably do things many interns would only be able to dream about doing.

Shenae announced the news on her website and said:
Thanks to Marshall Heyman at Wall Street Journal online for breaking the news about my upcoming guest-blog/pseudo-internship at Teen Vogue!!! So excited to be part of the hustle and bustle of NY, a city I’ve dreamed of living in my whole life and at a magazine I’ve grown up loving nonetheless!! SO excited to be a part of the Teen Vogue team for the next couple months… Stay tuned to find out more about my Teen Vogue and Big Apple adventures! XX

No comments: