Wednesday 1 June 2011

Justin Bieber, Serena Williams Among Celebs Wishing Sean Kingston a Speedy Recovery.

As authorities continue to work out the details of Sean Kingston's Satuday jet ski accident, the singer's famous friends have come out to send him their wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Justin Bieber, who worked with Kingston on the track "Eenie Meenie," was one of the first to take to Twitter after the accident, writing: "got my friend @seankingston in my prayers tonight. a true friend and big bro. please keep him in your prayers tonight as well." Bieber updated his Twitter followers Monday: "alot of you are asking about @seankingston - he is doing better but out of respect to his family I will wait for them to comment....."

Bieber wasn't the only celebrity to Tweet his hopes that Sean should get well soon.

Rihanna wrote: "Sean we praying for u baby."

Nicki Minaj wrote : "My love & prayers are with Sean Kingston & his family."

LL Cool J wrote : "I hope and pray that Sean Kingston recovers quickly...."

Soulja Boy wrote: "praying for my brother @seankingston I hope he makes a full recovery... smh it's always something :("

Aside from all the Tweets, Sean has also received at least one famous visitor. Tennis star Serena Williams showed up at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida on Monday to check on the singer. Afterwards she wrote on her Twitter: "I am thankful that I have today. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. I'm gonna make every day the best I can. #loveuSeankingston."

As of Tuesday morning TMZ.com reported that Sean was in critical but stable condition, and authorities reported that alcohol was not thought to be involved in the accident, which occurred when Kingston tried to make a high-speed turn away from a small bridge at the last moment.

No comments: