Monday 1 August 2011

Rachel Zoe to Debut Line on Shopbop, Chat With Fans.

If you love Rachel Zoe, then mark your calendars for August 1 when you'll not only get the chance to purchase her new collection, but also get her to answer your most burning questions. Shopbop is celebrating the launch of Rachel's premiere collection on their site with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of her line, followed by a live question and answer portion with Rachel herself.

In a preview video released by Elle, Rachel talks about her inspiration and how the project is a dream come true for her. She says:
Unveiling my first collection is like nothing I've ever experienced in my entire career. It's beyond a dream come true. There are so many people that have influenced me, I have all these icons from the sixties and seventies period. As anyone who works with me will tell you, I am a bit of a control freak. But like anything else that I do, I have to be really hands on because I can't put my name on something that I'm not proud of and that I wouldn't wear myself.
So, are your calendars marked and your credit cards ready? Others are!

Click Here.

Source: Elle

No comments: