Monday 3 October 2011

Paris Hilton Confesses to Buying 20 Pairs of Tory Burch Flats.

"I'm over Uggs," Paris Hilton told StyleBistro in her exclusive interview. Just because she's given up the fuzzy flat boots, however, doesn't mean she's given up on shoes that are both comfortable and stylish. The heiress' latest footwear fetish? Tory Burch ballet flats.

"I'm obsessed with my Tory Burch flats, like literally I probably brought 50 pairs of high heels, Louboutins, my YSLs and Pradas and all these beautiful high heels to Ibiza and I wind up wearing the same exact little ballerina Tory Burches every night because they're so much more comfortable than the heels," the heiress confessed. "And now I ordered like 20 pairs of them because I love them. Every single color. And then the black ones and the brown ones I got like three of each in case they don't sell them anymore."

The heiress won't be relinquishing her fancy footwear, however. Christian Louboutins are at the top of Paris' list for items every girl should have in her closet.

No comments: